Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vintage CASE

Sorry this is so late, but I've been stamping all day. I just got back from the post office where I mailed almost 50 cards for various swaps, more than half of which I made today. I took today off to catch up on my swaps and cleaning before I leave tomorrow for the weekend to pick up TC. Yep, he's back from Iraq now!

Anyways, today's share is a total CASE from my upline's sideline. The only things I changed were the saying used (she used a rubon) and the size of the Very Vanilla squares (mine are square, her's won't quite and each varied a little in size). I did stamp on the inside of the card too. Sorry about the shadow in the picture.

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip (5.5" x 8.5" folded in half, 3" x 5.25"), Taken with Teal (4" x 5.25") Very Vanilla (2.75" squares x 3, 4" x 5.25" for the inside)

I used the Rock-N-Roll technique, which is where you ink the image up in one color (usually the lighter color) and then roll the edges of the image in the second color. The primary color I used was Taken with Teal and the second color was Chocolate Chip.

Thanks for stopping by and being patient. I will be out of town for the next three days, but I will try to schedule posts before I leave.

No comments: