Friday, January 15, 2010

Hostess Club Share

Today I'm going to show you a card that we did at a Hostess Club that I'm part of hosted by another demo, Tracy, you can check out her blog here. I had another card that I designed all ready to show you, but I forgot to get the measurements to share, so that will have to wait for another day.

This months technique was brayering and this card utilized two tone braying (new to me too). I inked up the brayer half with Rose Red and half with Pretty in Pink and then brayered it on Glossy White cardstock. I have to work on this a little as you can see some lines, but overall, I think the effect is very pretty. We then used some of the Sweet Pea Stiched flowers and a saying from On Your Birthday in Chocolate Chip.


Cardstock: Glossy White (3.75" x 5"), Pretty in Pink (4" x 5.25"), Chocolate Chip (8.5" x 5.5", folded in half)
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accesories: Brayer, Sweet Pea Stiched flowers
Stamp Set: On Your Birthday

Don't forget, there is still time to join my Cyber Hostess Club. To join or for more details, email me. See this post for more details too.

No comments: