Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SAB is in the Air!

I am offering a new club for the three months of SAB (Jan, Feb, and March). It is going to be a Cyber Hostess Club. Each of the three months each member commits to purchase $50 and will earn a SAB set. In addition, each person will also earn the Hostess benefits one of the months (order will be determined by the order of sign-up), that is in addition to the SAB benefits. I will pay for shipping to me and each member is responsible for shipping to them (free local delivery available). If an order is placed for over $80, I will ship for free. Card kits will also be provided each month. I will (try to) design a card to go with the products you order and provide detailed instructions for you to recreate it on your own. The hostess for each month will also receive the completed cards that I designed that month. Please contact me to sign up or if you have any questions. Hurry, space is limited!

No comments: