Friday, January 8, 2010

10 Minute Challenge Card

Two of my fellow LNS members have a 10 minute challenge every week where they encourage people to make a card in 10 minutes or less. This may seem to be an easy thing to do, but trust me, it's not. And this is actually the first time I actually had a card for this challenge, so I'm very excited. There is very little stamping, which is probably why it didn't take very long to make :o) I used the Send Love DSP and punches to create this. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Colors are Very Vanilla, Real Red, and Pretty in Pink.

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Carey said...

Tina this is so simple and elegant. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

this is a really wonderful 10 min card - I am so impressed!
You really rocked this challenge my dear!
Really love your take
thank you ever so much for playing along - we sure appreciate it!