Thursday, January 14, 2010

Heart Punch Card Revisted

My posts just keep getting later and later, don't they? Sorry, maybe I'll have to try to type them up the night before. Anyways, as I mentioned yesterday, I was an angel for a swap that I was participating in and here is another card that I did. You may recognize this design from another card I did for a punch swap. I didn't have enough of the DSP I used last time, so I switched it up and that in turn required me to switch up the colors too. I also add more bling to met the swap requirements. Hope you enjoy!

Paper: Sweet Pea DSP (3" x 3"), Rose Red (3.25" x 3.25"), Whisper White (3.5" x 5"), Old Olive (5.5" x 11" folded in half), scraps of Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, So Saffron, Rose Red, and Whisper White for the punches
Stamp Sets: I {Heart} Hearts, Well Scripted
Ink: Old Olive (sentiment), Rose Red (small heart)
Accessories: 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1.25" circle punch (Rose Red under jumbo grommet), small heart punch, Whisper White jumbo grommet, and Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon


The LNS challenge this week is Valentines, so this can be used for that too.

No comments: