Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! I am back from my mini vacation from my blog. The 12 days of Christmas must have done me in :o) Anyways, one of the many New Year's resolutions that I have is to be better at updating my blog. That being said, TC comes home mid to end January from his tour in Iraq and will be home for about 3 months before he leaves for Afghanistan, so we will see how blog updating will go. I have noticed that when he is around, I do not stamp as much as I do when he's gone.

Anyways, here is is New Years card that I made last night using the Night and Day specialty paper that retires soon. I will definitely miss it. The first one uses the transparency that is included with the paper as the base and the second uses Basic Grey (better for mass producing). Until next time!





No comments: