Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Snowflake Share

Sorry, I didn't get around to posting yesterday, nor have I gotten around to posting my BAB tutorial. This weekend went by in a blur. Hopefully tonight I'll have time to take the pictures and download them to my computer (I have the tutorial written up already). Anyways, here is another snowflake share. The stamps sets I used were Snow Swirled and Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Cardstock: Whisper White (2.25" x 2.25" and scraps for 3/4" punched circles), Tempting Turquoise (2.5" x 2.5", scraps for 1/2" punched circle and snowflake, and 4.25" x 11" folded), Green Galore (4" x 1.25" and scrap for 1/2" pinched circle), Kalidescpoe DSP (4" x 4"), Melon Mambo (scraps for 1/2" punched circles)
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, brads

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: