Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Few Things

I have found the picture for the sample I posted here. All the details can be found in that posting.


Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, as you I mentioned before I am attempting to study for my actuarial exam and work has been really busy. I was on a retreat this past weekend with other demos (sidelines and upline and her sidelines) so I have a few samples to share with you. It was a weekend of firsts for me. First of all, I created a swap with a stamp set that I do not owe. I then created a card from scratch again with a stamp set that I do not own. These may not seem like big things, and they aren't, but just something that I have not done for a while. I usually just design with the stamp sets I own, so I can recreate it if I need to. And lately I've been really go at CASE others and making them my own, other than designing from scratch. Why reinvent the wheel? Especially when there are so many good ideas out there.

The card I'm sharing with you today is a design that I made up on my own AND with a stamp set I do not own, Winter Post. The colors are soft suede and whisper white. I also used the Christmas Cocoa DSP and a Library Clip.

No comments: