Thursday, October 29, 2009

LNS Challenge



Sorry for being MIA lately, but I'm back and have a few things to share with you over the next few days. This week, in honor of Halloween, the LNS challenge is to design a card after your favorite candy. One of my favorite candies is the vanilla tootsie rolls. Target usually sells alone in bags around Halloween, so you can imagine how sad I was when I went to Target last night and they did not have them. This year, they are selling the vanilla and chocolate combined in bags. I guess it is better than all the different colored tootsie rolls together, which is where I only usually can find the vanilla ones.  Here is a picture of the candy. Notice the colors, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, and Whisper White.



And here is the card.




This is a card that I have previously posted, but I could not believe how close the colors were to my favorite candy, so I had to repost it as part of the challenge, hope you don't mind too much.

Stay tuned tomorrow for two Christmas cards.

No comments: