Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kitty Pictures

If you are a regular follower, you know that I stamp frequently with my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator Laurie Lenertz. In fact, she is my unofficial photograher. You are probably also aware of the fact that she has two cats, Oscar and Felix, that like to "help" me when I'm stamping. Well, here is another picture of them helping. This is of Oscar is sitting on my chair, when I got up to get something, and I'm trying to coax him out (very unsuccessfully) and you can see Felix in the background supervising.



As I am posting this, I realize that I have not posted pictures of my two kitties. This is Oliver 2 (Oliver for short). If you recall, I did have another Oliver that I had to put to sleep shortly after getting him.



And this one is Toby. I realize you probably can't really see what he looks like, but I thought it was such a cute picture. This was actually taken this morning.



Both are around the same age, 9 months, although Oliver is much smaller than Toby. Their namesakes are from Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist. TC actually picked out the name Oliver for the first one and I picked Toby to go along with the same theme. TC has yet to actually meet either cat, so that could be an interesting time.

No comments: