Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick Update

I guess it would have helped if I actually posted a picture of the card from yesterday, huh? I'm not sure what happened, but I will have to try to relocate it and repost it. Sorry about that.

I also noticed that the DSP I used in several of my Christmas cards was actually Holiday Lounge and not Merry Moments. So I hopefully have updated all those posts to be correct now.

Here is a card that I did not make, but rather Laurie did. She used the stamp set Paradise and the rock-and-roll technique (which I also used on yesterday's card, which has seem to disappear). I was not given the colors used, but it looks like Dusty Durango and Crushed Curry since those are the colors in the DSP used.

I am studying for an actuarial test in the beginning of November and I'm way behind, so I will not have much time to stamp, but I will still try to update my blog with samples for you.


No comments: