Thursday, October 8, 2009

LNS Challenge - Stepping It Up

Yet another challenge that I completed but never submitted on time. This was a stepping it up challenge. And this is something I find myself doing every time I CASE a card. The example here uses Serene Snowflakes, Night Quite Navy and Whisper White cardstock. Here is the swap card that I CASED and (hopefully stepped it up).


And here is my sample. I changed the ribbon used, I chose not to postcard back it, and instead of making the Not Quite Navy circle with the snowflake on it the same size of the hole, I made it smaller and added white behind it. I attempted to use the Mover and Shaker die from the Holiday Mini, but did you know the circle in that set is the same size of the Jumbo Circle punch? This I was not expecting as all the other Mover and Shaker dies that I've used are slightly larger than the corresponding punch. Anyways, the last things I changed was that I used silver embossing powder instead of white (might not be able to see that in the picture though) and I added a rhinestone brad.

No comments: