Sunday, August 9, 2009

Last of the Holiday Cards

Well, today is the day and by the time you're reading this Laurie and I are probably knee deep in cut cardstock and hopefully completed cards. Here are the last of the cards that we created that I have pictures of. There is one more, but it's made from non SU! cardstock that was donated to Stampin' From Our Hearts.

This one is a card that Laurie designed that again used retired DSP and in-colors. The stamp sets used were Snow Swirled and Many Merry Messages (again, I think).


The last one that I have to show with you also uses Snow Swirled and the retired Kiwi Kiss cardstock and satin ribbon. The greeting is from Season of Joy.


Stay tuned next week for the final number of cards made and pictures from the event!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I really like the Happy Holidays one! :)