Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Just wanted to share a card that Laurie also managed to design the night of Build-A-Bear fun. You may recognize the layout from one of the cards she designed for the Stampin' From Our Hearts event pictured here. But she used current paper and a stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini (available to order from beginning Sept 1). The stamp set is Delightful Decorations, with the matching ornament punch. The greeting is also from a new set in the Holiday Mini, Four the Holidays. She also used the Holiday Lounge DSP. I had a very minor role in helping with the design, but I will be using this for one of the swaps that I'm in too. Cardstock is Sahara Sand and Real Red. Laurie is using it for her Christmas Card Club (of which I am also a member of) where for the next 4 months, she designs and prepared a different card each month and the members have the option of making 10 or 15 cards. If you're interested in joining, contact me and I will be happy to forward you to her.



I have about 10 other swaps that I signed up for, so stay tuned for pictures of those. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina--I'm changing this up a little bit (or more)! The cord will be a loop instead and in the 0 of JOY I am going to try to use a crystal brad if I have enough or add some glitter or some other type of embellishment! Thought I'd share with you and your other blog followers!
Laurie

Unknown said...

Your card is totally adorable!, and I love the bright colors!! Stunning work!!
--
Michell
Are you scared to be alone at home need security