Thursday, November 19, 2009

No more Christmas Cards

Is anyone but me getting sick of Christmas Cards? It seems like I've been designing Christmas Cards since July. Oh wait, that's because I have. I have decided to retire my Christmas stamps for the season now. There were a few more Christmas Cards that I did not get around to sharing, but I'll spare you those this year.  On with other fun cards now!

The card I have for you today is a birthday card that uses On a Pedestal. It was kind of putsy putting together because of all the coloring and cutting out, but I like how it turned out.  The top note is actually one stamp that I colored and stamped repeditively using the Stamp-a-ma-jig.  This is the first time that I purposed pulled it out to help with the creation of a card. Colors used were Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, and Apricot Appeal. I also used Dazzling Diamonds and the Top Note Die.


No comments: