Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stamp A Stack Day Two

Today, the cards that I'm going to be sharing again use the same supplies and similiar layout, or at least two of them do. I actually came up with two "everyday" cards after I tried to think outside the box and come up with a different layout from the Christmas card for the "everyday" layout. I don't think I'm a huge fan of the different layout though, but you can judge for yourself.

First here is the Christmas card, using Snow Swirled and Four the Holidays for the stamp sets. Colors are Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede and Whisper White.



Here is the first "everyday" card the I designed, using almost the exact layout and Circle Circus and Thank You Kindly stamp sets.




And then I decided that maybe I shouldn't make all the cards look alike. Just because they use the same supplies does not mean they need to have the same layout. Here came the challenge. Here is what I came up with using Wow Flowers and I think I still like the Circle Circus card better.



No comments: