Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another Stamp A Stack Option

Sorry it took me so long to get this up. My photographer was sick and didn't have time to get me the pictures last week. Yes, I know I could have taken the pictures myself, but I was too lazy. That's why I have a photographer :o) Anyways, this was the last of the Stamp A Stack cards I designed a couple of weekends ago, but have no fear because I was at it again last night and will share those later this week.

First, the Christmas card that features Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays, Certain Celery, Bashful Blue, and Cameo Coral.


Now, the non Christmas card, which feature Flight of the Butterfly, Inspired by Nature and same colors as above. I did also use by big shot for the circles (Circles #2).


 And as always, the two of them together.


No comments: