Monday, November 2, 2009

Stamp A Stack Options

My aunts are hosting a Stamp a Stack for me the beginning of December and want to do Christmas cards. Some of the usual guests however, send the picture Christmas cards and are not interested in making Christmas cards, so I try to design cards that are versatile. By versatile, I mean cards that can be made up to be a Christmas card or an everyday card with the same supplies. This weekend I had some design time and I will be showcasing the cards that I came up with this week. Hope you enjoy!

The first card is a simple card and features the Mover and Shakers Big Shot Die. The supplies used for both cards is pretty obvious, Rich Razzleberry for the base and then Whisper White for the punched out shapes. I also used the Elegant Bouquet impressionz folder and white organza ribbon.

Here is the Christmas Card, using the ornament punch and Delightful Decorations.



And here is an "everyday" card using the same basic supplies. The stamp set used for the hearts was Snow Swirled.




And here are the two together.




I hope you enjoyed today's cards and stay tuned tomorrow for another share.

No comments: