Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where Have I Been? (Long)

Sorry again, I took a little hiatus. TC was in town on leave from Iraq, so I was spending time with him and doing very little stamping. He is now on his way back so I have started stamping again. I got all my new sneak peak goodies and have started to create with them.

But first things first, on the LNS board there is a 12 days of Christmas challenge going on. Post something every day until Christmas. This started last Friday, but I haven't gotten to my blog or camera until now, so I'm playing catch up. Here are samples that should get me through Day 5.

Day 1: Medallion


Stamps: Medallion, Extreme Snowboarder, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Bordering Blue
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Sponges, Distressing Tool

Day 2: Thought and Prayers



Remember when I was creating cards for a Stamp-a-stack using the same supplies to create both a Christmas card and non-Christmas card? Here is the non-Christmas card and since I promised no more Christmas cards, you'll have to guess what you Christmas card looks like (hint: I used Patterned Pines for the main image).

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Pines
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Certain Celery
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real, Red, Olive Olive, Certain Celery
Accessories: Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot Scalloped Oval, Eyelet Border Punch, Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sponges

Day 3: One of a Kind


Another non-Christmas card from the Stamp-a-Stack designs.

Stamps: One of a Kind
Ink: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Cardstock: Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Taffeta Ribbon, Square Punches, Brad

Day 4: Thank You


This is just a quick Thank You card that I made up for an event we had at work.

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Really Rust
Cardstock: Really Rust, Whisper White, Patterned Paper III
Accesories: Daisy Big Shot Die, Jumbo Eyelet, Wide Satin Ribbon

Day 5: With All My Heart Sneak Peak


Here is one of the cards that I made with the sneak peak items from the new Occassional Mini, available January 5. I used the clear block stamps for the first time and I did not notice any difference with regards to the quality of images versus the wood block stamps.

Stamps: With All My Heart, I {Heart} Hearts
Ink: Real Red, Pink Passion
Cardstock: Real Red, Pink Passion, new DSP Stack Sweet Pea
Accessories: Scalloped Trim Punch (SAB), Heart to Heart Punch, Ribbon

Thanks for being patient and stay tuned for Day 6 of the challenge (hopefully more timely).

No comments: