Sunday, September 6, 2009

LNS Challenge

Here is my entry for this week's challenge. It's been a while that I have participated AND posted my entry (yes, there have been weeks where I've participated, but didn't post it in time). Anyways, here is my take on the fold out boxes that have been around. I don't know what they are really called, but it's where four boxes fold up into one big box. I used the itty bitty boxes from the sizzix die for my boxes, instead of folding the boxes. The DSP is from the Lovely Flowers Bundle. I need to work on the dimensions of the outer box and lid though. One idea I had for this was to cover the outer box with some holiday DSP and use each box to hold different gift tags. The pictures are pretty bad and I will try to update later this week, but I wanted to make sure that I actually submitted this challenge, so I cheated and took the picture with my camera phone.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it!
Laurie