Friday, February 18, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hi everyone! And happy Friday! That's right, it's time for Sketch Frenzy Friday and I have a creation for you! First, here is the sketch.






I have to tell you that I did have a tough time with this. But here is what I came up with, using some of the SAB paper and accents and Eat Chocolate. The colors are Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight.





Thanks for stopping by and your next stop is the homepage where you can add your own creation. Tomorrow I will have a little tutorial on how I cut out the little cupcakes along the bottom off the card too. You don't want to miss out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very creative! I love your layout and your card is so bright and fun!

Deb said...

Great card! I love how you really made this sketch your own! Love it!

inkedx2 said...

Love the bright colors. Missed playing this week.

Robbie

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card! Very creative use of the sketch!!