Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DCBC

I'm back, kind of. Sorry I took such a long leave of absence. I've had so much going on this past week that I barely had time to breathe. On Thursday, I was asked to make 350 favors for the boutique that I'm selling my cards at. They were due yesterday. I got about 275 of them done, but that was enough. Anyways, onto today's scheduled program, it's time for the Diva Coffee Break Challenge. This week it's a sketch and here it is.


And here is my creation. I rotated the sketch and used Bliss. The colors are directly from the Color Coach and are Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the homepage to add your own creation. One more week and I'll be back more permanently.

1 comment:

craftystamper said...

Lovely card. You've helped me as I was struggling with how to interpret this sketch and make it into a card. Great colours. I would never have thought to use that combo together