Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thrinchie Share

Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I wanted to give everyone an extra day to win my blog candy. The entry for blog candy is now officially closed. I will be picking my winner shortly and will announce it tomorrow with my Diva Coffee Break Design Team share. Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I will be putting together a tutorial soon.

Today's share is a thrinchie and then the thrinchie placed on a card. What is a thrinchie? A thrinchie is a 3 x 3 card often used like trading cards. I belong to a local scrapbook group that has monthly challenges (I've shared others in the past) and one month's challenge was to make a thrinchie for everyone. Well of course I'm about 3 months late, but this is what I created. And then of course I forgot them at home. Anyways, I used Vintage Vogue and the Very Vintage wheel. The colors are Concord Crush, Crumb Cake, Basic Black and Whisper White.






Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the blog candy winner and the Diva Coffee Break Challenge.

1 comment:

Kris McIntosh said...

What a great idea. Love both the 3x3 and the full sized card. Great colours. Thanks for sharing.