Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Shares

So I was going through the Christmas cards that I have pictures of and haven't shared yet. Last year at this time I pretty much stopped sharing Christmas cards, but this year I have decided to share Christmas cards through Christmas. The two days a week that I participate in design teams will NOT be Christmas themed and I will try to incorporate the sneak peak items from the Occasions mini. I have too many Christmas cards for the amount of days I'm sharing them, so a couple days, there will be more than one.

Okay, now on to today's share, which of course is a Christmas card. For this card, I used Delightful Decorations and Contempo Christmas. The colors are Baja Breeze and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by and stop by tomorrow for another Christmas card share!

No comments: