Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Diva Coffee Break Sketch

Today is the Diva Coffee Break sketch challenge. I have two cards created with it, PLUS a sneak peak from the Occasions Mini available in January. First, here is the sketch.


And here is my first creation, that is on the Diva's homepage and features a stamp set from the new Occasions mini, Button, Button. The other stamp sets I used were Tiny Tags, and So Many Thanks. The colors are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.






And as an added bonus, I have another card for. This card uses French Foliage and Word Play and has almost the opposite effect that my first card does. The first card reminds me of spring and this card is definitely a fall/winter card. The colors are Early Expresso, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White. I actually stamped the leaves on the base of the card a while ago for something else that I didn't finish and found it laying on my desk and finished it off for this challenge.


Hope you enjoyed my shares (and the break from Circle Circus) and be sure to check out the other Diva's creations and add your own here.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: