Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SAB Sample

These cards I designed for another SAB swap that I participated in. I CASED another swap that I received, but don't recall whose right now, so if it was your's feel free to let me know. Anyways, I used as much as SAB product as possible, the DSP (Welcome Neighbor), punch (scalloped trim edge) and stamp set (Vintage Labels).


On my first design, I also used the scalloped circle punch, but then switched it out and used the new flower punch. I also used a different peice of the Sweet Pea stiched felt.


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Chriserendipity said...

Hi Tina! I love your samples, and especially the way you did the greeting on a tag, with the ribbon and button treatment! Thanks for such inspiring cards!

Chris in Calgary, AB Canada

Come Stampin with Jamie said...

Hi Tina, I love the cards, so cute. I may have to case them:)