Thursday, March 25, 2010

A couple of simple cards

Sorry I've been MIA for the week, but to make up for it (well kind of), I will be sharing two cards today. These two are very simple and are from sketches. But of course I don't know what ones. The both of them use the Welcome Neighbors DSP from SAB.  The first one also uses Well Scripted and the new Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. The colors are Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Sahara Sand.


This second one uses the new scalloped edge punch from SAB, but will be carried on to the new catalog, and the new jumbo flower punch. The stamp set is Vintage Labels (also from SAB). Colors are Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, and Bermuda Bay.


Thanks for being patient with me and I will have some more shares for you through the weekend!

No comments: