Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 11: Another Sneak Peak

Can you believe that I actually have posted for now 11 days in a row?! Hard to believe, I know. Anyways, here is another Sneak Peak using I {Heart} Hearts and Well Scripted. It is pretty much a total case from a card Ilina made, you can see hers here. I also used the Sending Love Specialty Paper, Pinking Hearts border punch, and the new satin ribbon from the Occassions Mini. The colors are Real red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink.



This second card is pretty much the same card, but I used buttons instead of the brads. For some reason, I have the hardest time finding a use for these buttons and I was creating the first card and putting in the brads, it dawned on me that the buttons would work perfectly on this card, with the design on the DSP that I used. Of course I already had my holes poked for the brads, so I ended up using two buttons to cover up the holes. But I think one button would have been just fine.



No comments: