Monday, June 6, 2011

Sneak Peaks

Okay, I couldn't resist. I'm now in Disney, but before the day before I left, I was supposed to be cleaning, packing, and getting ready for my trip to Disney World the next day, but my new stuff was just sitting there all lonely. I couldn't leave it in that state for a week, so the stamps just had to see ink, the paper had to be cut, punches punched, die cuts cut and you get the point. Anyways, so here is my CASE of the Stampin' Success Cover. I used lots of sneak peak stuff, including new stamp sets, DSP, punch, and colors. The stamp sets are My Friend and Delicate Doilies. The new punch is the border punch, the DSP is called Flirtatious, and the new in-color is Wisteria Wonder (my favorite right now). The colors are Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper white.




And here is a slightly different version of the same card. Same colors and one stamp set, but this time the sentiment is from Hodgepode Happiness (a set that is retiring at the end of this month). I also used the new die cut for the scalloped circle layer.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the sneak peak. I'm not sure what I have in store for you tomorrow yet, but I do hope you stop by to check it out!

No comments: