Saturday, June 4, 2011

MDS Share

Okay, here is a new one for me. I'm sharing something that I created on MDS. It's our wedding announcements. As you probably know, we eloped in New Orleans, just the two of us, so are going to be sending these out to let everyone know. Also, we've recently moved, so I included our new address too. This is the first time that I've really created something from scratch in MDS and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Before you get to excited though, the design was CASEd from one of those photo printing places that premake these sorts of things. I was going to just use that one, but I wanted to be able to match the colors for Thank You notes (should we receive any gifts), so I decided to use MDS. It's a sickness, I tell you, having to match everything. The colors are Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Basic Grey, and Elegant Eggplant.



The background is obviously white and I guess when I convert it to PDF, it doesn't draw the outline. Anyways, the size is 5 x 7.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Macy said...

I really like your color combo, i would have never thought to put them together, but they turned out really nice!! Congrats on getting married!