Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Summer - Last Day

Welcome to Day 7 of my Sweet Summer shares. Today will be the last day, so I hope you enjoyed my creations and have earned your own set soon because it will no longer be available after this month. Anyways, today I have two creations, both using leftovers from previous shares. The first one uses the same focal image as Friday's share. The colors are Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Whisper White. The sentiment is from So Happy For You.






This second share uses some elements that I was planning to use on Wednesday sketch, but changed my mind. The colors are Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White. Again the sentiment is from So Happy For You.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my Sweet Summer week. Tomorrow starts another week, featuring another stamp set. What will it be? Stop by tomorrow to find out.

No comments: