Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DCBC Shares

It's time for the DCBC sketch challenge and I have two shares for you today. But first, here is the sketch.






And as promised, here is my creation using a couple SAB sets, So Happy For You and Punch Bunch. The colors are Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White.





The second share I have to you uses some of the SAB DSP and a set from the Occasions Mini, Eat Chocolate. As I have previously mentioned, I'm part of this group and we have monthly challenges and/or kits. March was my month to present the kit and April will be when we present our creations. This is one of my creations. The kit that I provided, was one piece of the SAB DSP, 1 sticker sheet, Whisper White grossgrain ribbon, a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock, and the stamp set Eat Chocolate. The colors are Early Expresso, Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out our homepage to add your own creation.

No comments: