Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm on a Design Team!

I guess you know my surprise now. That's right, I've been asked to be part of the Diva Coffee Break Challenge Design Team! Today is my first challenge and it's a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch.


And here is my take on it. The stamp set is Wicked Cool and the coordinating DSP is Wicked Fun Specialty Paper. The colors are Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Cajun Craze. See the impression in the Cajun Craze? That is from the Holiday Mini and is the Spider Web impressions folder.



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to stop by the Diva Coffee Break Challenge home page here to see the other creations and add your own!  Before you leave, I want to leave you with a sneak peak of what is to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

Created By You said...

Great Card Tina!! Now I need that embossing folder too!