Saturday, August 14, 2010

Adopt a Box Campaign

I have six large flat rate boxes full of cards and card fronts that need to be mailed sitting in the middle of my living room floor. The first box contains cards and envelopes in plastic envelopes, which is how they get sent to the troops overseas. I quickly realized that I wasn't going to have time to do that with the rest of the cards, unemployed or not. So, I just started to fill the rest of the boxes to send to From Our Hearts and their volunteers (who will turn the card fronts into cards and prepare them to be sent to the troops over seas for them to send back to their loved ones). Some of you are familiar with the From Our Hearts program, founded by a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator and the 2010 recipient of the "Heart of Stampin' Up!" award, Martie Shea. My next step is to mail them to Martie and her group and this is where I could use your help! I've recently been laid off and can't justify $60 plus to mail these off so I'm hoping that you may want to "ADOPT A BOX" for the Troops! I know there are many of you that would love to help, but just don't have the time with everything else life has to offer you, so here is your chance. How? Donate stamps ($14.50 per box), or money to purchase stamps, so these cards can be put to good use. If you are interested in ADOPTING A BOX or learning more about From Our Hearts, please contact me.

And for taking the time to read my plea for help, here is a quick card share too. This is also a CASE from a convention swap I received that I adapted for a monthly swap that I am apart of. The stamp sets are Printed Petals, On Your Birthday, and Teeny Tiny Wishes. The colors are Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by and helping with my cause if you can.

No comments: