Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wedding Card Share

Today's share is a card that I'm using as a shoebox swap. I started out CASEing something, but I didn't have all the supplies with me to finish it, so I made due with what I had. I was visiting my parents and thought I grabbed everything that I needed to work on some cards I wanted to get done, but it turned out that I didn't, so instead I made some cards with the supplies I had. For once, I actually just made cards to make cards, not really having anything in mind for their use. I sign up for so many swaps, that I barely have time to do that. I actually liked how some of them turned out, so I may turn them into swaps yet.
Anyways, I digress, this uses Sending Love DSP and the colors are Pretty In Pink, Real Red, and Very Vanilla. Stamp sets I used were Teeny Tiny Wishes and Only Ovals. I also used the two-step bird punch.


Tomorrow I will be sharing some sneak peaks from the new summer mini, so stay tuned!

No comments: