Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Blog Award!

Yesterday I was awarded with the Sunshine Award from Martie Shea with From Our Hearts! Thank you for bestowing this honor upon me.  And it's my first award ever!

 
I will proudly display the award on my blog.

 

 
Now I'm supposed to pick 12 blogs to pass this on to. How do I pick just 12? I chose the following people in no particular order. These ladies have had a great influence in my stamping journey, with the support they five and/or their wonderful ideas they are so willing to share.

 
I hope you will be as inspired by their work as I am-- click on their name to take a peek at their blog.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Award:

 
  1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Thanks again Martie!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Thanks so much for the mention.

I am honored to be amongst the list of nominees.