Saturday, May 30, 2009

More Samples as Promised

First of all, I would like to say thank you to all those that stop by on a regular basis and I will try harder to keep my post more up to date. I guess I didn't realize that I actually had followers! Thanks to all of you!!

Here are a couple more cards that I made for some SCS swaps. Lately, I've been signing up for all the swaps I think I can do, it's been fun and really getting me to stamp on a more regular basis.



The materials used here were Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Regal Rose cardstock, Print Patterns II (hostess set), Manhattan Flower Texture plate, Fifth Ave Floral stamp set, Organza ribbon and punches.


This one was for a dormant list spot and I used Seasons of Joy stamp set to make a non-Christmas card. I did a Stamps in the Mail club with this set and this is a CASE of one of the cards that I created for that. Maybe I will get around to posting the other projects from that. The other supplies were Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, Rose Red and Basic Black cardstock, Rose Red and Old Olive ink, brads, and punches.

Finally, here is a small project that I made using a template from SplitCoast and the Circle Sissors Plus. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet, but I included a picture when it's closed and another of it opened.



I'm off now to have lunch with my sister and then spend the rest of the day stamping and scrapbooking. I will be spending most of the time working on the Thank You notes that are posted here (I have 350 to make in about 20 days now), but do hope to get some stamping done too, because I have a few more swaps to fulfill yet. I will try to post more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Very fun project Tina. Perfect for a mini scrapbook. I've seen a few on other blogs too and really have give this a try myself.

If you want to see some others check out Meg Loven's May 9 & 11 posts on her blog:

http://lovenstamps.blogspot.com/

Thanks for sharing the creativity - Jean

Virginia Killmore said...

So cute are any of these swaps for convention?

Holly said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! How cool is this???

Kirsten said...

That circle project is so cute, it would make a great table decoration for a bridal or baby shower or even something like baby's first b-day to have pictures of their first year. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me with many ideas.