Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Some people have asked to see the wedding invitations I have made. The first was for my sister. The back cover was the RSVP that was perferated and stamped with watercolor vine wheel. The second picture is of the coordinating Thank You note.





This what I made for my brother and it's a little folder. I have included pictures of both the inside and outside. Right now I can't find the coordinating Thank You note. If I find it, I will post it later.




Finally, this it the invitation that I am currently working on making 350 of. The coordinating Thank You note was posted in a previous post, also using Wonderful You and the Note Top.




If you have any questions about the specifics, feel free to email me.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Going with the Flow By Renee said...

Great Look and Great Job! I have never tried to make invitations before - I wouldn't have a clue how to make the folders or anything you did! You are very talented. Renee

Bridget Larsen said...

Thank you Tina for uploading these, its great to have a start somewhere visually