Thursday, December 1, 2011

Treat Holder

Yes, I'm still alive, just been very busy. Anyways, here is one of the treat holders that I created using the milk carton die. I needed a bigger container to hold what I created, so I made an eight sided container. The top was a little tricky with the extra sides, so I created a topper using a punched circle and a scrunched up flowers. I did make another with a stack of buttons too. The paper is Cherry Cobbler and Early Expresso.


And what did I put inside it? Nothing other than chocolate! I made a holly leave with melted Dove Chocolate, using a base of dark chocolate and then peppermint candies crushed and mixed with white chocolate.



Thanks for stopping by and I will try to be better at posting. I have a lot of Christmas Cards to share and only 25 days to share them. Don't forget tomorrow is Sketch Frenzy Friday and I have a share for you too!

No comments: