Saturday, October 29, 2011

Some Treat Holders

As I indicated yesterday my craft show season is starting today. Here are a couple of the items I will have for sale. I am a Chocolatier for Dove Chocolate Discoveries, so I'm concentrating on that and finished products made with Stampin' Up! supplies. Anyways, first here is a peanut butter cup holder that I created using the Little Bitty Box Die. The Halloween one used Batty For You and the colors are Basic Black and Cajun Craze. The two Christmas ones use Delightful Decorations and the colors of the first one are Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. The third one used Real Red and Lucky Limeade (and were my inspiration for yesterday's share).


Also, here are few of the licorice bags that I created using Spooky Bingo Bigs and the skinny cello bags. The colors are Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by. And until next time, make it a great day!

No comments: