Saturday, September 24, 2011

Swap Shares are Beginning

Okay, now that I'm back to blogging I will begin to share all the swaps that I made for Convention way back in July. This one I made for a "In With the New" swap, so the stamp set had to be a new stamp set from the IBC that was introduced on July 1st. I participated in two groups and this is the one of the cards that I swapped.  The stamp set is Creative Elements and the colors are Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, and Whisper White.


I have another card to share with you today. It's the reject to the above card. I was looking at it and I think I like it more than the one I swapped with, oh well. Same stamp set and colors. I think I'm going to have to make more of these to sell at the local boutique that sells my cards.


That's it for the weekend. Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: