Friday, July 1, 2011

SFF 070111

Can you believe it's July?! And the year is almost half over already?! I can't. It just seems like yesterday that TC came home and we got married and now he's getting ready to leave again as I get ready to leave for convention. That being said, I've been a bad blogger and my blog has been very neglected the past couple weeks. But in return for your patience, you will hopefully have great blog viewing pleasure while I'm at convention, perusing all my swap shares.

Anyways, it's Friday so that means Sketch Frenzy Friday and I have a share! I was playing around all day with one of my swaps that I couldn't get together, so I decided to take a break and see what this week's sketch was, here it is.


I then played around with some of the elements from the swap that was getting the better of me and came up with this creation. And I now think it's going to be my swap (well not exactly, but I'm saving that for the week I'm at convention). I used one of the new hostess sets, available today, Posy Punch, and a new in-color, Island Indigo. The other colors are Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, and Whisper White. I also used Dot, Dot, Dot.


Thanks for stopping by and your patience. Your next stop is the homepage, where you can add your own creation!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute!

Deb said...

Great card! I love how you used the punch! Need to try mine out now.

Patrice H said...

What a fun card Tina, I'm really beginning to like the new lace punch!