Saturday, April 2, 2011

Strength & Hope Meets Wedding

Yesterday, while working on my card for Sketch Frenzy, I was trying to think of other ways I could use the stamp set. I mostly stamp to sell my cards in a little local boutique, and I wasn't sure how well this set would sell. Looking at the words in the script stamp, I noticed most of them would also be suitable for a wedding card, maybe not all. So how would I use the stamp without using the words I didn't feel suitable for a wedding card? Cut them off. That's one of the beauties of having clear mount stamps, you can cut things off or out and then easily piece them back together if you want to use the stamp as it was. Or take them apart to use the stamp to fit your needs. That is what I did here.


I used this stamp to CASE myself. This was the original card. And here is what I did. The sentiment is from Word Play. The colors are the same, Basic Black, Basic Grey, and Whisper White.


Thanks for stopping by and I would love to see what else you can come up with this set!

No comments: