Friday, January 7, 2011

Sketch Frenzy Friday

It's time for the first Sketch Frenzy Friday of the year. Here is the sketch.


I had some trouble with this sketch and what I ended up is really not my style. When I started I really had no plans, so I was designing on the fly. I'm not sure if that's something I should do very often. I again used some of the DSP from Sale-A-Bration. The stamp set is XOXO and the colors are Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White.






Thanks for stopping by and your next stop is the homepage to add your own design.

4 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

I think it turned out very cute!! Great job!!

inkedx2 said...

Cute card!

Robbie

Anonymous said...

fun Valentine! Great job!

Deb said...

I think you did a great job! I love all the hearts! Such a fun Valentine card!