Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay, so it's the new year for Stampin' Up! and the new catalog. To celebrate I have a few samples made with the new In Colors and new stamp sets.

Where have I been? Good question. But it hasn't been here updating my blog, and I'm so sorry about that. I can't believe how the time as flown and the years is half over! To make up for lost time, I will be posting two samples, both using Circle Circus (a new stamp set) and the new In Color paper and inks. The new In Colors are Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Mango Mellon, Crushed Curry, and Dusty Durango. This is all of the top of my head, so I may have some words mixed up or a slight variation, so please forgive me. Also used was Think Happy Thoughts stamp set and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (also off the top of my head).


2 comments:

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

I just got this set, and I love what you did with it!

Holly said...

What FUN cards! Love all the colors and all the circles!