Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DCBC Share

Howdy stampers! Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday. I'm knee deep in convention swaps, which I will be sharing with you while I'm at convention. I am trying to continue to create something new everyday to share here too, but sometimes it's just too much. Anyways, it's Wednesday so that means it's the Diva Coffee Break Challenge. And this week it's a sketch challenge.


I really struggled with this one. I finally came up with something, but I do have to admit it's not my favorite. I couldn't justify spending any more time on it though with the hundreds and hundreds of swaps I still have to create. The colors are Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Regal Rose and Whisper White. I did use some DSP, Nursery Suite, but you can't see much of it. The stamps is from Define Your Life.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's creations here.

No comments: