Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun with String and SFF 042911

Can you believe it's the last Friday of May?! For me that means my honey is soon to be home from Afghanistan, so I am happy for that. Anyways, it also means that it's Sketch Frenzy Friday. Here is the sketch.





And here is my creation. I used Sunny Fun again with Happy Greetings. As my title indicates, I had from with the new Bakers Twine. The colors are Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White. I used some creative liberty when interpretating the sketch, I hope you can still see it. Hint: Rotate the sketch (or my creation) 45 degrees.


Thanks for stopping by and your next step is the homepage for you to play along too!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun graduation card!! I love the twine. The accents on the flipflops are so CUTE!!!! Great job!

Deb said...

I was in a panic when I read the first line of your post - about it being the last Friday of May. I know time flies but I hope not quite that fast - LOL!! Your card is so cute!! I love how you interpreted the sketch! Love the flip flops!!

Tammy Fite said...

Love the way you interpreted the sketch!! Great job!

Kim Innis said...

Love the interpretation and the colors!

Patrice H said...

What a fun card. Makes me all ready for summer and the beach. The lattice piece and the twine really set off this card along with the flip flops.

inkedx2 said...

I love how you used the baker's twine to indicate 4 separate panels. Very clever!

Robbie

Lori Mueller said...

Ooh, I really like the layout of this card using that stamp set. TFS!