Friday, November 26, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday

Hope you found all those good specials and are now able to settle in a check out all the Sketch Frenzy Friday creations! The sketch this week is brought to us by Tammy. And here it is.


And here is my creation. I used Circle Circus. The colors are Pacific Point, Early Expresso, Old Olive, and Whisper White. You will notice it's missing a sentiment. There is a good reason for that and you will find out why early next week.


The next stop on your way is the home page where you can add your own creation. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great card-love how you used the circles!

Deb said...

I love how you changed the square to a circle for your focal point! Great card!

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

I love these colors! Great card!

Tammy Fite said...

Such a cute card! Circle Circus is one of my favs, and I love what you did with it!

Kim Innis said...

Wonderful card! I love the circle circus set and the colors you chose are great together.

inkedx2 said...

Great card! I don't have that circle set and have loved it. May have to break down and get it.

Robbie