Friday, October 23, 2009

Stampin' Success Case and LNS Challenge

Last night, I got my new Stampin' Success magazine in the mail and as always, I sat down and paged through it and noted a few cute cards that I liked and would maybe someday case. This is something I do most every time I get my new magazine. Now what happened next, is something I've never done before. I actually sat down and MADE a couple of the cards I noted as cute. Yes, I'm one of those stampers that like to take note of cool projects to someday CASE and never seem to get around to it because my sample projects are numerous! Anyways, this first one also meets the color challenge of using Old Olive, Ruby Red, and Real Rust. The picture does not show the colors very well so you will just have to take my word for it. Stamp set is Delightful Decorations.



The second card I created from Stampin' Success was actually made to display the printed window sheets in the Holiday Mini. I do not have any of them, so I made my own printed window sheets using white Stazon. Colors are Rich Razzleberry and Basic Black. Stamp sets used were Serene Snowflakes and Snow Swirled.


No comments: